Sunday, June 7, 2009

In Bloom

Here's what's in bloom this week: Roses, Peony, Poppy Pods, Flax Leaves.

Pink Overload? Maybe.

I hope to be back on the regularly scheduled program in the next couple of weeks. I will be working on two installations (well, pointing my finger, smiling, and saying please alot to the crew who will be doing the installations). I will hopefully have some photos of us removing old grass and installing gravel paths with steel edging. And after that, a complete remodel of a landscape that I designed this winter. The homeowners are doing a lot of the work themselves, and it's almost time for the new plants to go in.

2 comments:

matt said...

good title.
Hey! my word verification came up as "fleurs"!

Is that crazy or what?

Elizabeth Cardinal said...

Thanks. There's not too many times that flowers and Nirvana go together, so I thought I should jump on it.