Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Valentine's Day Project - not in the mud.


This has nothing to do with gardening, but does have everything to do with two of my other favorite activities - baking and eating.

I swear, those crafty DIYers! How do they find the time? I envy being able to make things, take photos, give gifts, sell your art, blog about it, etc. etc. but how do they do it?

The crafty folks over at Twig & Thistle have created a lovely valentine's day project for you to make for your sweetie - A Sweetheart Brownie Valentine.

Every year Matt makes me a valentine by hand and they are all carefully displayed around the house. This year I am going to give him some love baked up in brownies and sweets in this sweet little bag and call myself crafty! (for a day)

3 comments:

matt said...

Busted!

Elizabeth Cardinal said...

Oh well, I guess I don't have spend all the time making this stuff now. Box of chocolates for you!

Jeanne said...

You two are so-o-o cute.